Behavior Modification & Training:
- Manners Issues
- Reactive Dog Classes
- Separation Anxiety
- Handling Issues
Our "Problem Solving Series" Below)
- Jumping Up
- Bolting Out the Door
- Walking on a Loose Leash
- Puppy Problem Prevention
- Family Dog Instruction
- Basic & Advance Obedience
Board & Train:
- Adult Dogs
- "Problem Solving Series" - This is a two hour mini seminar that looks at a specific training and behavior issues.
Topics may include one of the following for any two hour session: Door Manners, Jumping Up When Greeting, Rock Solid Recalls,
Lose Leash Walking, Etc...
- "Reward Systems" - This is a one day seminar designed for canine Search and Rescue teams.
It is designed to help handlers develop rock solid timing and clear cut communication at reward.
- "Fostering Success" - This is a two
day seminar, for rescue groups, people who foster rescues, animal control officers, & anyone who is involved in the shelter-to-adoption
- "Pet, Problem, or Prodigy" - Learn to recognize the hidden potential in your dog or those that are wasting away in our pounds
and shelters. What can your dog do?
- "Canine Behavior for Vets" - This seminar can be done as an informational hour long lecture for
your weekly meetings or a weekend event complete with detailed power point and dog demos. The hour long version is free for
your veterinary office meeting...JUST ASK!
- "Puppies...A Better Way" - This is two day seminar that looks at positive reinforcement
based puppy development.
- "SAR Dogs...Beginning the Process" - A step-by-step process for starting a dog for Wilderness SAR or
Urban SAR. This is a must for any new team or as a refresher for an experienced team with new faces.
- "Unknown to Understood...A
dog's Journey to the Real World" This seminar looks at canine-to-canine and human-to-canine communication, canine-to-canine
and canine-to-human introductions, common myths, positive reinforcement based training techniques, and more.
- "The Nose Knows/Geoscenting,
Train the Trainers Workshop" This is a seminar for trainers that allows them to obtain certification for teaching classes
related to the sport of Geoscenting.
- Puppy Kindergarten
- Family Dog I & II
- Cross Training
- Rally Obedience
- Small Dog "ONLY" Classes
- Nose Knows (Scent Work for Fun)
- And...A variety of specialty classes
If you don't
We Specialize in
(Karen is a "Certified Dog Behavior Consultant" with the International Assoc.
of Animal Behavior Consultants)
© Canine Connection, Bob & Karen Deeds 2012
7720 Nine Mile Bridge Road
Fort Worth, Texas 76135
Owned and Operated
by Bob & Karen Deeds